JOHN BULL LTD.
GENERAL TERMS AND POLICIES
Thank you for visiting the corporate website for John Bull. This website is operated by John Bull Ltd. (“John Bull”) and provides you with information on our company including product selections, press releases and promotions.
This website contains content owned by or licensed to us. This includes, but is not limited to the visual appearance of the website and graphics. This website may also include links to other websites including those of the brands we represent. These links are featured for your convenience to provide further information. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites or the policies followed by those owning or operating those websites.
Although John Bull and the brands we represent strive to maintain the highest standards of accuracy, no guarantee is implied as to the accuracy or completeness of the information herein and we expressly exclude liability for such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
WE USE STANDARD SECURITY MEASURES TO PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
The Internet is not 100% secure. We thus cannot promise that your information will be completely safe. Please use caution when using the Internet or providing personal information to others.
OUR DIGITAL PLATFORMS AND PROGRAMS ARE NOT INTENDED FOR KIDS
Our digital properties are not intended for children under 18. We take steps on these sites to avoid collecting information online from children under 18. In some cases, children may give us information without us knowing about it. If you are a parent or legal guardian and believe that your child under 18 has provided us with personally identifiable information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 242-302-2800.
WE COLLECT VARIOUS INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
We collect and store information you provide through our digital properties and in our stores. The information we collect may include:
- Your name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Credit card number
During some transactions we may require a government issued ID such as a driver’s license number or passport number. In certain instances we may also collect:
- Location information
- IMEI / UDID (a numeric identifier for your mobile device)
- IP and MAC addresses (a numeric identifier for your computer or mobile device)
- Your responses to surveys
We collect information from you in several ways
Directly from you If you register for a promotion or apply for a job. We might also collect information from you if you request information through our website or from a post or comment. Passively We use tracking tools like browser cookies and web beacons.
From third parties
Social media platforms may give us information about you. We may combine the information we collect from you with the information we receive from third parties.
Some of our digital properties may collect your location to help you search for our stores or to use special mobile features within some of our stores. We may also use this information to determine whether to provide you with content, information and notices based on your location.
Our stores use cameras for asset protection and other operational purposes such as traffic studies / analytics and protecting and improving our business.
Use of Personal Information
We may use and/or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
- To register you as a new customer To process and deliver your order including:
- Managing payments, fees and charges
- Collecting and recovering money owed to us
- To manage our relationship with you which will include:
- Asking you to leave a review or take a survey
- To enable you to partake in a prize draw, competition, or complete a survey
- To administer and protect our business and this website (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data)
- To deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve to you
- To use data analytics to improve our website, products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services that may be of interest to you
John Bull will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
Sharing Personal Information
John Bull may disclose your personal information to a third party for a business purpose. When We may share your personal information with the following categories of third parties: Entities owned in whole or in part by John Bull Ltd. and/or its shareholders Authorized distributors, brands and shippers of John Bull’s merchandise. Service providers acting as data processors. Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services.
Thank you for choosing John Bull. As we strive to exceed customer expectations; we’re happy to facilitate product exchanges / returns in accordance with the following guidelines:
- All claims and returned goods must be accompanied by an invoice.
- Returns / exchanges must be completed in store
- No exchanges after seven days.
- No cash refunds
- Items must be in their original, unopened condition.
- All refunds are subject to minimum 15% re-stocking charge.
- Absolutely no exchange, refund or credit on sale items.
- 120 days ‘Lay-A-Way” plan. Lay-A-Ways not collected in 120 days will be returned to stock. No refund or exchange permitted.
- It is understood that the said merchandise shall remain the property of John Bull Ltd. until the amount of your invoice has been paid in full. Any default in payment shall entitle John Bull Ltd. to repossess the said merchandise. • No cash / credit card refunds. Store credit is issued for returned goods.